Thursday, August 22, 2013

Buy today - pay in two years

In cooperation with Sky Homes Tosmur we are happy to present an offer, that you will not be able to find elsewhere in Alanya.

The short version

Invest in brand new holiday home sold at a very low price.
- Pay 10% when signing the contract
- Repay another 10% of the total buying amount in two years via 24 monthly installments.

- Pay the remaining 80% only after two years.


Or to put it another way: You now have the possibility to invest in a holiday home today, repay 20% in 24 month and pay the remaining 80% only after two years.

Example, holiday home at a price of: 70.000 Euro
A) Deposit 10% paid when signing the contract: 7.000 Euro
B) Repay another 10% in 24 month:  292 Euro per month for 24 month, totally 7.000 Euro
C) Rest payment 80%, to be paid 24 month after signing the contract: 56.000 Euro
D) Total buying price: 70.000 Euro




Who can benefit from this offer?

- Well, basically everyone that are looking to invest in a price worth holiday home in Turkey with attractive payment conditions.


Which additional costs will be added to the buying price?
As buyer you must also pay for registration of title deed, water- and electric meters as well as habitation certificate and notary fees.
These costs are coming to about 1500-2000 Euro depending on the type of property.
Finally you must pay a registration and administration fee of 300 Eur upon signing the contract


Is this not just another way of trying to sell holiday homes that are too expensive?
No, definately not.
Besides the attractive and unique payment conditions the price tag for these properties are extremely competetive.
As interested buyer you can see for yourself by comparing corresponding properties in the same area.

Sky Homes Tosmur are offering properties that has BOTH and attractive price tag AND unique payment conditions.




Why this unique offer, what is it that you are not telling?

Sky Homes Tosmur needs to sell an entire building with almost 30 units.
That is not something that just happens with the blink of an eye.
To kick-start the selling process this offer has been developed in cooperation between 2Base Estate Agency and Sky Homes Tosmur.

There are no hidden conditions or other secrets that we are not telling.


I would like to know more, what can i do?
We would of course be happy to tell you more about this exceptional offer.
Give us a ring, send us an email or use our web site live-chat.

Email: contact@2base.com


UK:
 +44 20 8123 1918
Irland: +353 1 443 3978



Россия: +7 499 703 02 54

Türkiye: +90 242 511 78 99
Suomi: +358 923 163 999                                          
Sverige: +46 8 559 22 302
Danmark: +45 65 74 00 10








This blog-post is written by 2Base Estate Agency & My2Base Holiday Homes

Visit us online:
Holiday Homes for sale: www.2base.com
Letting & Services: www.my2base.com
Online Shop: www.my2baseshop.com